I just looked at the online gallery to see if the professional photos were up and they were so I went ahead and put in an order. I'll share those when they get here, but be warned, they are ADORABLE!
Saturday, April 14, 2018
Dance Recital Photos
Last Saturday Dakota got to dress up in her official recital costume and go to the dance studio for pictures. She was very excited to wear her costume but even more excited to get to wear makeup! That little girl loves her some make up! Here are a few pictures I took while we waited:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
April Fools Pranks
The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning. I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...
-
My kids were so excited for school today because it was the 100th day! After they got dressed this morning I overheard them talking about ho...
-
The kids' 100th day of school is coming up this week. The kindergarten classes are supposed to make and wear a 100th day of school shirt...
No comments:
Post a Comment