Tuesday, October 30, 2018

First Cookie Booth

The day after picking up our huge cookie order was our first cookie booth. Dakota and I were signed up for the second half of a four hour shift and boy was it cold out there! We had hats, gloves and coats but the wind was just whipping right through us and it was a tough two hour shift. After about 30 minutes Dakota began asking if it was time for us to go home so that should tell you about how much fun she was having.


We had a very profitable booth though and the flow of customers was near constant. I was surprised how many people stopped to buy or just to give a donation and thankful for how patient they were with the girls as they gathered their order or tried to figure out how much change was owed.

As soon as the clock struck noon we tore down the table, threw everything in my van and cranked up the heat for our ride home. We will likely be selling at another booth in the future and I'm hoping it won't be as cold as the first, fingers crossed. 


No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...