Saturday, December 1, 2018

Zoe's 24th Birthday

It's crazy how quickly time flies when you're having fun! I mean, here we were laughing and having a good time and now Zoe's 24 years old. I know it's such a cliche to say "don't blink" but seriously, don't. 


Our schedules for the day didn't exactly line up but once we got home from the hayride she and Brandon came to spend the afternoon with us. They had reservations for dinner at Ruth's Chris right down the road at 5 so we had a good chunk of the day to hang out. 

We didn't do anything exciting but it did occur to me to get some pictures of her and the rest of us on her special day and she got love of all kinds today! I think we all know just how lucky we are to have Zoe in our lives. She brings something extremely special to this family and we're all better for having her! 





We get to spend pretty much all day with her tomorrow too as we've got big ol' plans! Stay tuned!


No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...