Saturday, October 13, 2018

Girl Scout Uniform Day

On October 2nd the girl scouts had Uniform day. Basically, any registered girl scouts were to wear their uniform to school and have their parent take a photo and upload it to a site where they would then earn a patch for participating. Our school made it even a little more special by having a designated girl scout table up on the stage during lunch (the principal even joined them!) and they were all invited to help raise the flag at the start of school. I wasn't able to go to the school that day to get photo's but I did make sure to get one of her before she left for the day.

 

She was so proud to get to wear her vest to school and would have loved to have worn the whole uniform but it was also PE day for her so I didn't think a skirt was appropriate. 

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...