Saturday, October 13, 2018

Gymnastics, 10/1

So, the kids have been doing gymnastics for several weeks now and they are both really enjoying their weekly lessons. I haven't asked Harper what his 1-10 rating is for awhile but judging by his actions, I think it's gone up a bit.

The only place that I can sit and watch is behind a plexi-glass partition so my view is often obstructed by other gymnasts and there's always a glare when I record anything but I wanted to post video of the kids in action anyways. If they stay with gymnastics for awhile it'll be nice to have these early videos for referencing how much they've grown...or not, I suppose.

Here's Dakota first. Now, she's been going to gymnastics since the beginning of summer and has really gotten a lot better from when she began. I can remember her having trouble using the spring board to get up on that mat originally, so I can definitely see some growth.


This would only be Harper's 5th lesson and as you see, he's still struggling a bit with how to use his arms to propel himself up onto the mat. But, he's still learning and doing his best while having a really good time. I can't ask for more. 





No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...