Tuesday, October 30, 2018

You've Been Boo'd!

We thought our daisy scouts would enjoy being "boo'd" for Halloween and it sure was true for Dakota when she came home from school to find a pumpkin filled with all kinds of goodies! Our leader made a list of the girls according to where they lived and once you were boo'd you emailed her to find out who you were supposed to boo next. It worked out seamlessly and I think the girls enjoyed booing as much as being boo'd! 


Our boo-er left a message for Dakota to decode in order to find out who did it and I'm pretty sure it was her favorite thing in the whole bucket! She enjoyed it so much that she insisted we make one for the little girl we were going to boo.



Some of the things included were a light up ghost necklace, a unicorn headband, some Halloween socks and some candy. It turned out that she wasn't the only one who got boo'd though because sitting next to her little bucket was a bottle of Red Decadence Chocolatier Wine! I wasn't sure if I was going to like it but was pleasantly surprised that it actually did taste a bit like chocolate! I ended up bringing the bottle over to our friends house for dinner the next night and Lisa and I finished it off! 


Since we knew it was going to be our turn to boo next we stopped at Five Below to grab some stuff to fill our pumpkin. We ended up getting everything we needed and went well over our $10 limit but we made a great little pumpkin for her friend Abigial. 

While we were at Five Below Tony found some interesting Halloween costume ideas and I couldn't help but take pictures as I thought they were just too darn funny!




No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...