Friday, November 30, 2018

November Snow

The craziest thing happened on the Thursday before we headed to South Carolina; it snowed. The weather people were saying it was going to snow a little but when we woke up and the ground was clear we thought we were in the clear. It wasn't until just after 7:15 or so when the snow did start to fall and while it never amounted to much, it was terribly slick on the roads.


Nevertheless, the kids were THRILLED to see it and since it started while they were eating breakfast they both asked if they still had school. I assured them they did and since I drove them in to school that day because I was volunteering I saw first hand how slippery the roads were. We made it safely but when I got home I decided I was staying there for the rest of the day!



No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...