Saturday, December 1, 2018

Thanksgiving Week, Day 5

Wednesday was the first day that my sister got to hang out with us and we all met up at the movie theater to see Ralph Breaks the Internet. I was a little surprised that everyone wanted to go see it (it's a kid movie and we were only going because Wreck It Ralph was one of the kids fave's) but happy to get to go with such a fun group. The movie turned out to be really good and we had a good time. After the movie LaTisha, Jaron and I went out to do a little Christmas looking around and then met up with everyone back at my mom and dad's afterwards.

Dakota had been asking to play the game Twangled so we all made time to do that first.



The dogs couldn't figure out what the hell was going on!




Fun times, my friends. Fun times. 

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...