Saturday, December 1, 2018

Thanksgiving Week, Day 4, part 2

When Tony and I got back from the brewery we were sure my parents needed a break from the kids so we took them out for a walk. The weather was beautiful and the leaves were all kinds of browns and yellows in the sunlight...moments made for taking photos...



The kids always love walking along the wall that lines my parents driveway and as Harper hopped down he noticed a huge bug on the side of one of the bricks. 


We looked it up and found out it was an assassin bug. It's a good thing our resident bug lover didn't pick it up or this could have been a very different blog post!


Check out the sun in the picture below! I was trying to get a shot of Dakota and this is what the picture turned out like! I thought it was pretty cool.


The kids found a fence to climb and it turned out to be another great photo spot.




When we got back Jaron was there with his two dogs and Dakota happily joined him out back to throw the ball for Lola.





And, as you might imagine, we spent our evening crowded around the tables doing "things". Coloring, needle felting, going through old photo's. The fun stuff that you get to do when you aren't at home doing all the un-fun stuff. 


I was nearly finished that night with my felt project! I was excited to have actually started and finished something but sad that I was done too. 




No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...