Saturday, March 8, 2008

Wacky Weather

The weather has really been crazy today. It rained all night last night as well as most of yesterday and then it rained again a good part of today. It has pretty much been non-stop...but seems to be finally clearing off. We didn't have our soccer tournament today because of the weather, but we may still be on for tomorrow...we don't know yet whether or not the fields will be closed. Tomorrow is supposed to be really cold again, and windy; not the best for a soccer tournament but I doubt the kids will mind one bit. Usually its the adults who hate being out in the cold!

Since we didn't have the tournament we did a little shopping. I wanted to see about getting Landon a new bed (I hate the one he has now!) and I found a pretty good deal at Haverty's although I didn't end up buying it yet. I wanted to check a couple other places before I decided but I am pretty sure I am going to end up with the first one I liked. It is just a single bed with drawers underneath, which is nice because we ALWAYS need more storage space. Landon really liked it and didn't want to leave until we bought it so he was a little dissappointed when we left to check other stores. I really need to decide if we are going to get it though because it is on sale now and there were only 4 in stock when we checked. Decisions, decisions...

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...