Sunday, April 20, 2008

hairspray

DSC01333

We finally got to go to the musical last night. I have been looking forward to going to this play for months, and it did not disappoint.  Before the play we went to dinner at Red Lobster, somewhere we've been wanting to go but haven't because it is a little expensive and because the kids complain that they don't like seafood (whatever!). Our dinner was really good but when we left I looked down at my slacks, and they had white lint all over them! I had the napkin on my lap and there was lint all over me, so we had to make a pit stop at Target...and $40.00 later we were back on our way to the play.

We ended up getting to the play about 45 min. early, so we just hung out in the lobby until they let us in the theatre. The Warner Theatre is nicer than the Hippodrome; the seats are a little less crowded and it is very nice looking. Our seats were pretty much front and center to the stage, which was nice, but I had some tall people in front of me so I had to keep shifting to see. The play was really fun and the cast did an excellent job. The singing, set and acting was great! The actress who played Tracy was excellent as well as the girl who played Penny. Penny had us laughing the whole way through.

This pic of Tony and I DSC01337 - Copywas right before the play and we need to learn how to hold the camera up and get a good shot...like Zoe does with her friends all the time. LOL! I couldn't do it at all, and this is the best one Tony could get! 

1 comment:

susan and sometimes aaron said...

looked like fun! i wish i could get aaron to see a musical. i don't think there's anything he hates more! ;)

i always get aaron to take our self pics. his arm is longer so we don't just get nothing but noses. and if you take if slightly from above it makes for a better angle!

your jar is almost done. i should be mailing it tomorrow or wednesday. i think you're in for a pleasant surprise.

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...