Saturday, April 12, 2008

Opening Day

Today was opening day for Landon's baseball league. They have a parade,
and face painting and of course the kids have their first game. We had great weather for the most part, a little rain storm passed through, but they played anyway's. (I think the kids loved that it rained!) I had to work the concession stand and I made sure to get there right away so I could pick my station! I did not want to get stuck on the register or cooking the millions of pretzels! So, I was the drink maker/getter person, and business was steady the whole time so time passed quickly. When I got to the game they had just started the top of the 2nd inning, so I didn't miss much. Landon did really well at bat and on the field he got to play 1st base. He got 3 people out and he was so proud!

After Landon's game we went home for about 2 hours then had to get ready for Zoe's soccer game.
Her game was about 45 min. away, so it was a long day of driving and sports watching! Zoe's game was a good one and the score was tied 0-0...we were all proud of the way the girls played and we were all thankful it wasn't another loss!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...