Friday, May 16, 2008

Birds of a Feather

My latest page...I bought a bunch of new paper when I went to the scrapbook store the other day. I just couldn't resist the new Rusty Pickle line, it is all b/w prints, stuff I get to color myself! Woo hoo! Anyways, I decided to use one of those new sheets yesterday and this is what I came up with! This page is about Zoe's chorus trip this past weekend; just a quick note about what we did and a cute photo I got of the three girls together. I didn't bring my camera, so I had to use Zoe's (which I am unfamiliar with) so this was about the only pic I took of them that I thought turned out. They were waiting in line for their first ride, and I was able to find them and get this shot. I loved this paper too because, as you can see, I had a lot I wanted to journal about and the lines on the paper made that easy!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...