Monday, May 19, 2008

Casting Zoe

After waiting on the phone for 45 min. I was able to make Zoe and appointment to see the Orthopedic doctor today. Her appt. was at 3:15 and it was pretty quick. The doctor looked at the x-rays taken from Friday nights visit to Nighttime Peds. and decided that she had in fact fractured her growth plate, but that it would heal quickly and without much problem...and that he would put on a cast for 4 weeks to promote a speedy process. Well, hearing that she was going to get a cast made her day! She couldn't believe her luck! Originally she said she wanted an orange cast, but once I showed her all the colors she could choose from, she chose bright, neon yellow...IMG_0095 her friends can't possibly miss it now! I'll bet she is the only 8th grader to show up to the 8th grade dance with a bright yellow cast! But then, who knows!

1 comment:

Me said...

Oh my goodness dear... the thing that excite them?!

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...