Saturday, May 17, 2008

A Good Night's Sleep

Tony and I have been wanting to buy a new mattress set for our bed for quite awhile. Then on Thursday, Tony heard about a sale at Mattress Discounters, so we went to check it out. About an hour later we were home, with our brand new mattress/box spring set....and I was rushing Zoe up to Nighttime Pediatrics for a wrist x-ray. While we were waiting for the matresses to be wrapped up the kids were running around outside and Zoe slipped off of the curb and caught herself with her wrist. So, she was in a lot of pain. We got her to Nighttime where they weren't able to see a real clear definitive break, but they did seem to think that she may have fractured her growth plate. So, they put her in a splint and we are to visit an orthopedic doc on Monday...if I can get an appointment. Never a dull moment around this place, but boy did Tony and I sleep well last night! Sleepy

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...