Thursday, July 10, 2008

Super 7

IMG_0856Today my little guy turns 7. I am happy and sad at the same time. I love to watch my kids grow up, and experience things with them, but at the same time they are just getting older by the minute and that is some what heart breaking. Because we had a little party for him a couple weeks ago we aren't doing that today, but we do have some fun in store. When he got up this morning he and I made a cake together (he cracked the eggs, the only part he cared about!) then he got to have lunch at one of his favorite places (Chik-Fil-A) then he went with Mema to swim at her pool for a couple hours. When he gets home we are going to have dinner, then eat some cake and ice cream and then Tony and I are going to take him to see Wall-E. He's not happy that Zoe isn't here to celebrate with us, but she was here for his party so that will just have to do. (Zoe is visiting her Oma this week.) I got a few cute pictures of him this morning, mostly he was just hamming for the camera and I snapped a few to remember what a sweet little 7 year old I have.  IMG_0857 IMG_0858  He sure thinks he's funny!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great birthday! Wall-E is an adorable movie!!!

Anonymous said...

He's so sweet. I love the rock star pose! :-)

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...