Monday, September 29, 2008

A Fine Autumn Day

IMG_0815 A quick 2-pager about our trip to the corn maze last weekend. These are all the kooky pictures we took. We just can't pass up the opportunity to look silly! If there's a head cut out, you better believe we are going to see how we look...as a pig, or horse, or goat, or even as a criminal! I suppose we are easily amused. On another note, I was able to use two items that I received in swaps ages ago, so I am happy about that. I am really trying to get through some of the older supplies I have around here, but it's going to take some serious work on my part! I have so many unused things it's unreal!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute layout!

You didn't use my tags after you fought Pam so hard for them. *sob*


:-)

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...