Thursday, September 11, 2008

Kindergarten 1999

IMG_0500 It occurred to me the other day that I should probably scrap Zoe's Kindergarten photo's. She is in high-school after all. I was happy that I could find the pictures, but even happier that once I started looking through them I could actually remember a lot about that day. I wrote all that I could remember and tucked it into the pocket behind the photo's along with some other Polaroid shots that I found. She sure was cute with her pigtails and Barbie backpack! Oh, time sure does fly by...

4 comments:

Carmen O. said...

This is just too cute! I love that you have hidden journaling. I so have to catch up with my boys' school layouts. Great job.

One Scrappy Gal said...

I still haven't scrapped the new baby's photos. He's 6 months now! Knowing you haven't gotten to your daughter's kindergarten photos yet makes me feel better. :)

Nnairda's said...

I think that's great! I'm sure she really appreciate it. I can't believe you still remember moments and was able to journal it. Great job!

Adriann

Ellie said...

That's really nice! In high school? Wow isn't it amazing how fast they grow?

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...