Sunday, September 14, 2008

Where a Kid Can be a Kid!

IMG_0701 Landon has been begging me to take him to Chuck E. Cheese for months now, so finally today I broke down and took him. I let him invite his friend that way he would have someone to climb through the tunnels with. Both of them had a great time spending tons of tokens and climbing on the equipment. Neither of them could have cared less about the "show" so we didn't have to sit through that! I'm pretty sure Tony and Zoe had a good time playing games too...but Zoe would never admit to it! ;)

IMG_0697 IMG_0699

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_0702  

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_0713

2 comments:

Nnairda's said...

ds loves CC, but I hate it!!! Too many children and the noise factor is way up. I get my sister to take ds when he's itching to go. You are a brave mom! LOL!

Adriann

Anonymous said...

We just took our kids there for the first time this month!!!! How fun!

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...