Saturday, October 25, 2008

Candy Wrapper Frankenstein

IMG_1285 I volunteered to help during the administration of the Flu Mist last week at Landon's school and when we were done the nurse had gifts for us. She wrapped a giant Hershey bar to look like a Frankenstein! I thought it was terribly cute and I thought it was so weird that she did that because I had thought of doing something like that for Landon's teacher this year! I hadn't thought of Frankenstein, but I've seen candy bars wrapped all kinds of ways and was hoping to get an idea to do this.

1 comment:

Carmen O. said...

Cute! I've seen the Frankenstein boxes or totes. They have a wire handle on them. Looks like the same idea just different end result.

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...