Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Parade

IMG_1377 Today was Landon's school parade. The kids weren't supposed to wear their masks, so his didn't get the full effect but he still got to walk around the track and see all of the other kids in their costumes. Tony took the day off so that he could go see Landon's parade and after that he and I went out to get the rest of the junk he needed to set up for tonight. IMG_1381The kids got out of school 2 hours early today since it also happens to be the end of their first marking period. Time sure does fly! Ever since we've all been home though, we've been working on setting up our yard.  Landon found this dunce cap from when Zoe was a nerd a few years back and he's been wearing it this afternoon. I think he looks so cute in it, and I think he's forgotten that he has it on! Zoe is upstairs (as I type) blow drying her hair. She is dressing up as a "gangsta" and for some reason that requires blown out, straight hair.

IMG_1360 Last night Tony finally carved his pumpkin. I don't know exactly what it is, but I think he said it was something from Lord of the Rings...but, I'm not sure.

 

Here are a few photos from our Halloween daytime set up, I hope to get some of the same shots while it's dark to compare!

2 comments:

Carmen O. said...

Love your Halloween set up. Your house looks awesome too. Hope you all had fun!

Tony said...

It is a Balrog. The demon that fights Gandalf upon the bridge of Khazad Dum.

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...