Sunday, November 16, 2008

Halloween Parade/December Daily Album

I am getting down to the last couple pages from my weekend crop getaway! Here is the 7th:

IMG_1528

I have been working on making an album that I will use to document the 25 days before Christmas. IMG_1539 The inspiration for this album came from Ali Edwards' December Daily Album. I almost duplicated her cover exactly (because I had the same sticker sheet, and I LOVED the look of hers) but the inside is different. Zoe helped to make a couple of the number tags for the pages too, so that was nice. Now, I just have to remember to take photos every day in December...but, I'm guessing that won't be too hard to do! 

1 comment:

Carmen O. said...

What a cute scrapbook page! I like your little parade at the bottom too. I wish I could get as many pages done as you are. Your December Daily album looks awesome too. It'll definitely be a treasure for years to come.

Main Christmas Tree

After working on the "white house" tree, Tony set up our main Christmas tree (main meaning the one the presents will go beneath) i...