Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Brrr...

IMG_1959

These were my first candle altering attempts. I made these for a friend from high-school because when I bought a few things from her Etsy shop she threw in a few extras...so, I wanted to send a little something her way.

I decided to go with a winter theme instead of Christmas because the holiday is nearly over and I figured the winter them was useful for a little longer period of time. I also knew that she had recently finished her basement, and she used this gorgeous blue color on her walls, so hopefully these candles will complement her color scheme!

2 comments:

ValAnn said...

I LOVE these candles that you are doing. Have you found a good adhesive yet?

Anonymous said...

They turned out so lovely! Great job, Angela! Your friend will love them!!! And if she doesn't, send them to me!

I received your adorable card last week. You've been busy!

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...