Brrr...

IMG_1959

These were my first candle altering attempts. I made these for a friend from high-school because when I bought a few things from her Etsy shop she threw in a few extras...so, I wanted to send a little something her way.

I decided to go with a winter theme instead of Christmas because the holiday is nearly over and I figured the winter them was useful for a little longer period of time. I also knew that she had recently finished her basement, and she used this gorgeous blue color on her walls, so hopefully these candles will complement her color scheme!

Comments

ValAnn said…
I LOVE these candles that you are doing. Have you found a good adhesive yet?
Amanda said…
They turned out so lovely! Great job, Angela! Your friend will love them!!! And if she doesn't, send them to me!

I received your adorable card last week. You've been busy!

Popular Posts