Monday, February 2, 2009

Lil' Gymnast

This past Saturday a few friends and I spent the day scrapping. Nothing big, just 4 of us, but we had a great time. I only got 4 pages done, and I'm not really happy with one of them so I guess that means I really only finished 3! Any ways, as usual I hadn't printed pictures to work on, so I had to pull some old ones out of a box to do. These photos are of Landon stretching and playing at his gymnastics class...back in 2004! Yeah, you read that right. The little guy was only 3 years old! Oh-well, at least its done! I'll post another one tomorrow!

IMG_2812

1 comment:

Carmen O. said...

This is too cute! I love the star stack and all the photos. Great job.

Main Christmas Tree

After working on the "white house" tree, Tony set up our main Christmas tree (main meaning the one the presents will go beneath) i...