Monday, February 2, 2009

Lil' Gymnast

This past Saturday a few friends and I spent the day scrapping. Nothing big, just 4 of us, but we had a great time. I only got 4 pages done, and I'm not really happy with one of them so I guess that means I really only finished 3! Any ways, as usual I hadn't printed pictures to work on, so I had to pull some old ones out of a box to do. These photos are of Landon stretching and playing at his gymnastics class...back in 2004! Yeah, you read that right. The little guy was only 3 years old! Oh-well, at least its done! I'll post another one tomorrow!

IMG_2812

1 comment:

Carmen O. said...

This is too cute! I love the star stack and all the photos. Great job.

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...