Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Cross-stitch

It has been raining here non-stop for the past couple of days. Today is the first day the sun has been out in what feels like an eternity! I finally got a picture of the cross-stitch I finished…a little late, but it is finally done! I started this right after Christmas (I think) and just finished it the day after Easter! I’m slow when it comes to these kinds of projects, I just really have to be in the mood to sit and work on it, so it takes quite awhile to get one done.

IMG_3951IMG_3955Please ignore all the mistakes, I don’t think I’ve ever completed one without at least a few boo boos! I decided to start another right away, it’s a Fourth of July theme…maybe I’ll get it done before hand so I can hang it before the actual holiday!  

1 comment:

Carmen O. said...

Wow this is so pretty! I used to counted cross stitch many years ago. It's been a long time since I did it. I can't remember how long, I know I was doing it on sweatshirts and clothing. I think I started a onesie way back when Mitch was a baby...hmm he's 19 now. Gosh how time flies. Beautiful work Angela!

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...