Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Cross-stitch

It has been raining here non-stop for the past couple of days. Today is the first day the sun has been out in what feels like an eternity! I finally got a picture of the cross-stitch I finished…a little late, but it is finally done! I started this right after Christmas (I think) and just finished it the day after Easter! I’m slow when it comes to these kinds of projects, I just really have to be in the mood to sit and work on it, so it takes quite awhile to get one done.

IMG_3951IMG_3955Please ignore all the mistakes, I don’t think I’ve ever completed one without at least a few boo boos! I decided to start another right away, it’s a Fourth of July theme…maybe I’ll get it done before hand so I can hang it before the actual holiday!  

1 comment:

Carmen O. said...

Wow this is so pretty! I used to counted cross stitch many years ago. It's been a long time since I did it. I can't remember how long, I know I was doing it on sweatshirts and clothing. I think I started a onesie way back when Mitch was a baby...hmm he's 19 now. Gosh how time flies. Beautiful work Angela!

Main Christmas Tree

After working on the "white house" tree, Tony set up our main Christmas tree (main meaning the one the presents will go beneath) i...