Friday, May 29, 2009

How Tweet!

I just so happened to notice a lot of bird activity on the front porch the other day, so I had to check the nest in the fern to see what was going on.

Here’s what I found:

IMG_4814

IMG_4814 IMG_4815

Isn’t that picture with the baby bird’s mouth open hilarious? I nearly peed myself when I first saw it on the computer! The poor little thing just wants it’s mama…or some food or something! We didn’t get the best pictures because I was so afraid that if we messed around too long the mama would abandon them or something. And she was really squawking at us from the tree anyways…so, these are the only two we got. I might just try to sneak in another couple pics tomorrow…I just can’t help myself!

2 comments:

Carmen O. said...

OMG you really got some great pix! I think that one is hilarious too. Poor guy's eyes are bigger than the rest of his tiny body.

Nnairda's said...

Aaaw! Look what you captured. The second one reminds me of ds squalling to be fed. LOL!

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...