Friday, July 3, 2009

Party of 8

IMG_5764

Today, some old friends of ours came up for a visit. We had decided a week or two ago that we would meet them for dinner and then see how things went and maybe do something after. We ended up having a great time at dinner, so we took the kids over to Dave and Busters for a little fun. We all had a fun playing games there for awhile, and then we parted ways again. I wish we could have spent more time with them. Our kids were just starting to warm up to each other!

My friend Eva worked at a daycare with me when Zoe was little, so it’s kind of neat for me to see her with her kids now, and Zoe’s so grown up!

IMG_5768

Can you believe Landon and Dez are only 4 months apart? Look how huge he looks compared to her! He’s one of the smaller boys in his grade right now too, so she is just a tiny little thing! Cam is just adorable, and he loves to talk!

IMG_5770

Since us mom’s got our picture taken with the kids, Cam thought it was appropriate that the dad’s got their pictures taken with the kids too! I sure hope that they’ll be able to come visit again sometime, and next time we’ll have to make sure to  leave a whole day or two open to spend with them!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Aw! Old friends are the best. Especially when you can pick up right where you left off.

Dave and Busters is SO fun! I haven't been there in years!

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...