Friday, August 7, 2009

One LOOOOONG week

This has been one seriously busy week. Between tennis camp, soccer, jury duty, car shopping, Landon’s allergy appointment and all the regular weekly crap, I don’t feel like I’ve stopped all week long.

I finished jury duty without actually having to sit through a trial, so I guess that is a good thing. It still didn’t make sitting in the “jury” room any more fun, but at least it’s over.

Today was supposed to be the last day for tennis, but because we had a rain day, they are making it up on Monday. Zoe won’t be able to make that because she is heading out of town to stay with her Oma until next Thursday. But Landon will be going to camp! Both kids really enjoyed the camp, and learned a lot. Now, they just have to teach me so I can play too!

Here are a few pictures of the kid’s at tennis today:

Landon at tennis lessons 2009

Zoe at tennis lessons, 2009 

And a couple of Landon at soccer practice tonight…

Landon playing soccer 2009 Landon playing soccer 2009

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...