Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sophomore Year

Today was Zoe’s first day of 10th grade. She was a little excited, a little nervous and a little sad to see her summer end. Because she has to leave so early in the morning to catch the bus (her bus leaves at 6:20) it’s still dark so we cheated a little and took her first day of school picture yesterday afternoon!

IMG_6993

Here’s her first semester schedule:

A Day

AP European Modern History

English 10

AP Statistics

Spanish 3

B Day

Ap European Modern History

Pre-Calculus

Chemistry

Weight Training

Man, I’m glad that it’s her schedule and not mine! I’d crack under all that pressure! I know Zoe will do well, she always has, and she is super smart, so it probably won’t even be that painful. With soccer practice after school, homework every night and 2 games a week she’s going to be one busy girl!

In other news, Landon started his allergy shots today. He was pretty nervous about having to go get shots, but when he came home he told me it wasn’t a big deal and it didn’t hurt at all. I am so thankful for his bravery, I know it isn’t easy for him.

1 comment:

Carmen O. said...

Wow Zoe is BUSY! Gosh I'm glad it's her schedule too. I'm worried about keeping up with four classes.

Glad to hear Landon did well with his allergy shots...I don't think I would've at his age!

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...