Saturday, October 17, 2009

Kathy’s Cinnamon Breakfast Cake

Last week when I made my trip out to Sam's I found this book and I just had to have it because I have made so many cakes out of one of her other books.

It’s been raining here for the past 3 days, so that gave me the perfect opportunity to whip one up! Let me just tell you, this thing smells heavenly while it’s baking. It smells like there’s a giant cinnamon roll baking in your oven and it filled the whole kitchen with a cinnamony smell!

IMG_7453

I think that it turned out really pretty, and it tastes just as good as it smells! I think it actually tastes a lot like a cinnamon roll. I’m thinking I might have to wrap some up for the neighbors or I might actually eat the whole thing!

No comments:

How To Go To The Bathroom, by Harper and Dakota

So, I found this little paper tutorial hanging in the bathroom the other day. I don't know where I was while this was being made, b...