Sunday, November 1, 2009

For Sale

It sure has been a busy weekend. Halloween is busy enough, but to then also have people coming to look at the house all weekend…whoa! It’s really kind of a pain to have to leave for hours at a time so realtor’s can show the house, but I suppose there really isn’t any other way. Guess we should just get over it…

Landon keeps thinking that we are going to have to just move out suddenly; he keeps asking me “do you think we’re going to have to move out tomorrow?”  So today I tried to explain to him that even if we were to get a bid on the house today it would be at least 30 days from now before we had to move out. He said “Oh, I bet I know why, because that way you can love your house for a little longer before  you leave it.” I thought that was really cute, and I know he is really anxious about us moving. Change is just not his thing.

It did make me think about all the great times we’ve had living here, and how it will be like another chapter of our lives we are closing. We got to choose our lot, pick out carpet and cabinet colors for the first time, Landon was born a month after moving in, Zoe learned how to ride her bike up and down these streets, we bought our dog Ginger…I could go on and on, and it does make me a bit sentimental.

I will admit though, that I am really looking forward to the next chapter, I can’t wait to see what’s in store for us!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...