Sunday, November 15, 2009

Mema’s Day

We have had some gorgeous weather this weekend…and it’s even better after four straight days of rain! Today takes the cake though, since it’s about 72 out and just as sunny as if it were spring! The kids just can’t believe their luck, and Landon’s been playing outside for a good part of the day.

Since he’s been happy playing, and Zoe’s been working on homework I’ve had some time (and mojo!) to scrap today. This particular page is one I made last week but never got around to posting….so here it is!

IMG_7809

I wanted to make a quick layout using the picture I took of the kids and Mema on her birthday. I just thought the picture turned out great!

Now, back to more scrapping!

1 comment:

Carmen O. said...

No comments??? How could that be, this is soo FANTASTIC! I love the tree, the birds and squirrel.

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...