Sunday, December 20, 2009

Reindeer Treats

Since we have been snowed in, I decided it would be a great time to get Landon to make his class Christmas treats.

My blogger friend at Adventures of Four posted this craft a few days ago and I warned her I’d be stealing her idea!

Here are our candy cane reindeer:

IMG_8302

We did them a little differently, using pom pom noses and bells on the antlers, but I think they turned out pretty cute!

Apparently Tony got a little bored with this project towards the end, and this happened:

IMG_8303

WTH? I guess I will refer to this as the “finger deer” from here on out.

The finger deer must have felt lonely because it introduced itself to the candy cane reindeer.

IMG_8305Then the finger deer was looking for a treat but only found a pile of pipe cleaner antlers…

IMG_8306 and a baby finger deer!

IMG_8307 The End.

What? You thought Landon wasn’t going to get in on this action?

                                        Puhleez!

1 comment:

Tony said...

Nice Story!

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...