Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Trip to the Roller Rink

Landon is at the age where he loves to go skating. He even got a new pair of roller blades for Christmas. It’s been really cold here the past few days, so I figured I would get the kids out of the house for awhile and let Landon try out his new skates. He’s always used the regular skates before, so he was a bit reluctant to even try his blades…but he did it, and he did great!

After a little while on the blades, Landon was ready to get back on the quads. He said that he could go much faster on them…he even had a race with one of his friends.

When there’s only about 20 minutes left, all the kids take off their skates and they turn on the Cha Cha Slide and other songs for the kids to dance to. This is the first time that Landon went out on the floor to dance; his friends encouraged him just a bit. I suppose a little peer pressure never hurt anyone, right?

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...