Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Family that Plays Together…

Today has been a really relaxing Saturday. We all got up late and then headed out for Landon’s soccer game. He played left forward the first half and then goalie the second half. I have to say that he did and excellent job playing today, but especially as goalie. The other team scored on him a few times, but he stopped way more than got past him. He was very proud, and so were we.

IMG_8683

After the game we all came home for lunch and then I made Zoe do some of the physical therapy that she needs to do for her hips…

IMG_8687

It looks like she has a breathing tube up her nose, but rest assured it isn’t…it’s just the wires connected to her headphones!

And, tonight, Tony wanted to play one of his new games that he got for Christmas. It’s called Munchkin Quest and it’s quite interesting. I’ve never played a game like this before, but I can tell you it takes hours to play and is very “involved”. But, we are home in our warm house, enjoying each others company so, it’s working out just fine.

IMG_8712

Guess I better get back to the game!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...