Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Winter Wonderland

I decided to try to get back into some challenges over at Scrapbook.com. It’s always a good way to get some new ideas and to get some pages done. One of the challenges I signed up for this month was the color challenge.

Because it is winter, and there is snow everywhere, we were to make 50% of our layout white. We could use any other color we wanted as long as at least half of it was white.

IMG_8615

The picture I used is from last month’s big snow. The kids were walking ahead of me and I just thought it looked so pretty out there…

I got the idea to use the rick rack on the snow hills out of the latest issue (Feb 2010) of Scrapbooks Etc. magazine.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

This is a gorgeous layout! The forecast is call for snow here this weekend. Can you believe it?! If it does, I'm totally snagging this layout :-)

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...