Saturday, March 27, 2010

Baseball 2010

And so it begins.

IMG_9689 IMG_9695 IMG_9705

Today was Landon’s first baseball practice with his new team, and he did great! He’s doing machine pitch again this season, and it’ll be his last because next spring he’ll be old enough for kid pitch. We are all a little scared about that one! The machine is dangerous enough, but when kids are throwing the pitch…look out! :)

Too bad the weather wasn’t a little better, it was quite cold sitting out on the field (in the wind) for an hour and a half at a mere 38 degrees…soon enough it’ll be so hot we’ll be dying for a breeze and some shade though, so I tried not to complain too much!

Zoe is at a track meet today, and I had hoped we would be able to go see her run, but unfortunately we aren’t able to. She’s got another meet on April 8th and I’m planning on going to that meet no matter what. From what she’s told us she’s really improved and I can’t wait to see!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...