Saturday, March 20, 2010

Celebrating the Spring Weather

My parents rode over on their motorcycle so we took them over to see the house that we are hoping to buy and they seemed as impressed with it as we are! We were there for about an hour looking around and thinking of all the possibilities…

IMG_9625 

We decided to make some ribs on the grill since the weather was so beautiful, and we were even able to eat outside for the first time since last fall.

Ah, I love spring!

I got some cute shots of the kids and my parents on the bike:

IMG_9631IMG_9627IMG_9628 IMG_9638

It was a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon, especially now that the house is sold and we didn’t have to worry about leaving because people wanted to come and look at the house! I am really looking forward to more grilling out and nice walks around the neighborhood…I just hope it doesn't get hot to fast!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Congratulations on your house selling and finding a new one! What an ordeal it is when you move!!!

I love that your parents came over on a motorcycle! So cute!

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...