Sunday, March 14, 2010

Home Sweet Home

I’m home again!

I was happy to see that my awesome husband kept up the ol’ blog for me while I was away. I asked him to think about contributing more often but he says he’s too busy. I even tried to bribe him with “Tony Tuesdays” but for now he’s holding his ground. I sure did like reading the parts about how he missed me…

I had a great time scrapbooking this weekend and I finished 10 pages. I know that doesn’t seem like much, but it’s actually pretty darn good for me! Even better though was that of the 10 pages I finished I actually like them all! As you all know we are our own toughest critics. I’ll be sure to share them over the next week or two; I wouldn’t want to share them all at once because I am trying to blog daily and I tend to run out of things to write about!

Zoe was out all morning/afternoon so Tony took Landon rock climbing. Here’s a little video of him:

And, in case you’re wondering, he did eventually go down the fire pole! :)

2 comments:

Tony said...

Welcome Back!

Amanda said...

He did a great job! Go, go gadget Sump Pump! :-) I'm glad you had a great time at your scrapbooking retreat. I love going to them! No stress, wearing pajama pants, lots of ideas...

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...