Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Project 365, Week 10

IMG_0238

 

 

 

 

 

 

So, I finally got a haircut today. Nothing drastic, but man it feels better! I think I’m going to let it grow out just a little. All I care about right now is that it’s really simple to take care of, and this should be easy enough.

Anyways, here’s my Week 10 layout:

39) Project 365. Weel 10

See that last picture? It’s the house we put a contract on! I’m keeping my fingers crossed that we get it, but it’s a short sale, so it’ll take time before we know if it’s ours or not.

Hope you had a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Love the new haircut. You look great!

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...