Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother’s Day!

I think I may have just had one of the best Mother’s Days ever!

It started with a delicious breakfast courtesy of my sweet husband Tony, then the kids both gave me their handmade cards, and Landon gave me a spider plant that he grew at school. Then my parent’s, sister and nephew all came up for the day and we had a great time. Tony made us all a terrific dinner on the grill and we finished it off with some cupcakes…it just doesn’t get any better than that! :)

Here are a few pictures from our day:

IMG_0680

Zoe and I. Photo taken by Landon.

IMG_0707

Landon and I. Photo taken by Zoe.

IMG_0719

Jaron and Landon shooting some hoops.

IMG_0736

Mom and Dad relaxing outside while watching the 5 dogs sniff around the yard.

IMG_0741

Tish and I. She really just wanted her picture taken with the baby!

IMG_0744

Jaron making corn on the cob art, lol!

IMG_0749

My sister, Mom and I. Happy Mother’s Day to us!

2 comments:

Diana Joy said...

Love your photos and it does sound like a great day for you.

Amanda said...

What nice photos! It looked like a lovely day!

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...