Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fun and Games

We didn’t have any plans beyond our jewelry class, so after lunch (and a nap) we ended up going down to Le Club to play ping pong.

 

We aren’t very good, but we had fun anyways!

IMG_1289IMG_1277 IMG_1286

Once we had our fill of chasing the ball around and dodging everyone else’s ping pong balls, we went upstairs to the arcade area.

IMG_1290

Zoe and I played Pac Man; we found out that we aren’t very good at that either.

IMG_1291

Tony and Landon played a round of pool. Landon started out using a pool cue, but ended up ditching it midway and just using his hand to push the ball in the general direction he wanted. It didn’t go well, but he had fun anyways.

PS. I just want to add that I love that picture of Zoe up there on the Pac Man game…I think it turned out really good!

2 comments:

LJP said...

Hey Cuz, I've been enjoying your blog! I read it through Google Reader so I don't show up as a follower. Where are you guys? Some sort of resort? Sounds like fun!

- Stephen

Angela V. said...

Hi there! Glad to see you're a reader, even if you keep it a big secret! :) Yes, we own a timeshare at a resort in VA called Massanutten. It's great here and we've been coming here for years. There are so many things to do and we just haven't gotten sick of it yet. Let me know how you all are doing!

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...