Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Jewelry Making

This morning we all got up early (8:30 is early when you’re on vacation!) and went down to The Market for a jewelry making class. I signed us all up and then told Tony he could make me a bracelet…considerate of me, huh?

Being the sport he is, he went and made me a beautiful bracelet:

IMG_1264

Here is the finished product:

 IMG_1318

I think it’s beautiful!

I made myself a watch:

IMG_1317

Landon made himself a bracelet:

IMG_1267 

And Zoe made herself a watch:

IMG_1319

I think everyone’s piece came out great! We all really enjoyed the class and it’s always nice that we can all go do these types of activities together…even if it means I sign you up and you end up making something for me! :)

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...