Thursday, July 29, 2010

Early Morning Crafts

Pretty much this entire summer Landon has slept in until about 10am. He’s kind of a bum. :) Zoe, who was getting up at 8:30-9 at the beginning of the summer has now started sleeping in until 10 (and once even 11am!!) each day. I don’t know how to break it to her that it’s only going to make getting up at 5:30am during the school year that much more difficult. So I won’t.

Anyways, this morning was an exception for Landon. I don’t know what woke him up, but he was up at 8am with me and we went straight into my scrapbook room to finish up some stuff we started working on last night:

IMG_1814 IMG_1815

IMG_1817 

I wanted to make sure to get a few pictures of him creating with me because now that he’s 9 I’m not sure how much longer he’ll be happy to sit and do just that.   

I’ll post photo’s of our finished projects soon!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...