Friday, July 2, 2010

Helping Dad

Yesterday, while the weather was beautiful, Tony decided to set up the kids’ trampoline.

IMG_1472

Also, since the weather was beautiful, I sent Landon out to give his dad a hand; after all, I can’t let him play video games for 10 hours every day. (That’s a can of bug spray he’s holding…which he was having way too much fun with.)

IMG_1471 

When the thrill of the bug spray wore off, he found other ways to help. (Sorry they’re so blurry but I thought they were cute nonetheless!)

IMG_1473 IMG_1474 IMG_1475 IMG_1476 IMG_1478

Maybe “help” isn’t the right word…

1 comment:

Carmen O. said...

Looks like Landon was a big HELP!! ;D

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...