Monday, September 6, 2010

Meme and “Little Bit”

My mom has taken to calling Harper “Little Bit”. She just can’t seem to get over how tiny he is. Compared to a lot of babies, he really isn’t that tiny, but to all of us he just feels incredibly small. I’m guessing he weighs somewhere in the 8 pound range these days, but I won’t know for sure until his 1 month appointment.

I realize this photo is out of focus, but can’t you see the love and satisfaction on my mom’s face? I have to say Harper looks pretty content too…

IMG_2227

The next photo is a little more in focus, and Harper even opened an eye for this shot. But only for a second.

IMG_2228

Out of focus again, but cozy and content. These moments just won’t last long enough.

IMG_2229

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...