Friday, September 10, 2010

Super Duper Smarty Pants

IMG_2282

Yesterday, when Tony came home with his diploma from Strayer University, I used it as an excuse to get a picture of him (he’s by far the hardest person to get a photo of around here).

I didn’t care that he was holding Harper or standing in the middle of the kitchen or completely not ready…I just wanted to get a quick shot of him and the diploma. So, you can see him okay, but the diploma? Not so much. It’s that black thing propped up on the island. The very blurry black thing. The outside isn’t really all that important anyways. It’s really what’s inside that counts. The important part reads something like this:

By the virtue of authority of the Board of Trustees and the recommendation of the Faculty has conferred upon Mr. Smarty Pants the Degree of Bachelor of Science Internetworking Technology with all the rights, honors, and privileges thereto pertaining. In witness whereof, this degree is granted bearing the seal of Strayer University, Washington, D.C.

He graduated Summa Cum Laude with a 4.0 GPA.

When I looked up the definition of Summa Cum Laude it said: gigantic nerd.

Seriously. Look it up if you don’t believe me.

Really though,he’s a total smarty pants. I’m very proud of him and all the hard work and effort he put into earning his degree. I’m not sure, but I think he may even be planning to go after his Masters degree sometime in the near future. I’m sure he’ll do just as great with that…but, no matter what he does, I’m super proud to be his wife. Even if he is a big smarty pants.

PS. I’m not sure why, but my photography skills have gone down the tubes lately. Every photo I take is blurry and/or grainy looking. I suppose it’s time I figure out what my problem is because I am really tired of the way these pictures are looking!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...