Saturday, November 13, 2010

3 Months

Guess who turned 3 months old yesterday?

If you guessed this guy:

IMG_2970

Then you would be right!

Things sure have changed since his 2 month milestone!

This little guy is very curious about everything going on around him. He likes being carried around in his front carrier so that he can check everything out as we go. He’s also beginning to drool a bit more than usual, but we don’t see any signs of teeth just yet. Bath time is still a favorite, but sucking on a washcloth the entire time he’s in there is a new favorite. He also likes it when I prop him up on his Boppy pillow in my lap and give him a little toy he can hold in his hands. He’s still learning how to grasp a toy and get it to his mouth without doing too much damage to the rest of his face. Also, when he’s lying on his back, he is beginning to push himself to the side, which I know will soon turn into a full roll over.

He’s strictly bottle feeding now which breaks my heart a little, but breast feeding just wasn’t in the cards for me this time. He’s eating about 6 ounces each feeding, every 4 hours or so.

His sleeping habits really haven’t changed much except instead of 5 hour stretches it’s about 4 hour stretches…which isn’t great, but I’m working on finding a loose schedule that will work for us. I’ve decided to try to implement a nighttime routine; bottle, play, bath, bed, but it’s going to take some time for that to work. Hopefully I’ll be able to make that happen and the sleep will come with it.

Keep your fingers crossed, everyone!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...