Friday, December 31, 2010

I Dream in White Chocolate

Here is the amazing white chocolate/gingerbread house.

IMG_3649

It only weighed about 450 pounds.

IMG_3654

And had real working chandeliers inside.

IMG_3656

And there’s Bo again. If you click the photo you may be able to see that there is even a decorated tree inside that cutout. Amazing.

IMG_3657

Bet you don’t know what they do with all that chocolate after the holidays.

IMG_3660

I asked the security guy, and he said they take it to the White House visitor center for awhile and then they throw it away after that. Yes, THROW it away!

IMG_3662

All that hard work just goes in the trash!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...