Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Morning

I told Zoe and Landon not to wake me up before 7am if Harper let Tony and I sleep that late. It proved to be a real chore for Landon who barely slept a wink all night and claims he had been up since 2am. Zoe says she barely slept either, and we were all downstairs tearing into gifts by 7am sharp.

Harper got a Bumbo seat.

IMG_3905

Landon got a huge Rocket Boost Roller Coaster set.

IMG_3920

Zoe got a laptop.

IMG_3933

And Santa left the family a big pool/ping-pong/air hockey table.

IMG_3955

IMG_3956

It was a terrific Christmas for all of us. I hope you all had a great one too!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...